Back at last


Hello my loyal readers.

I greatly apologize for my absence and I am back! Truth be told my last post was just before finals, which I followed with the most necessary and inspiring 10 days in Mexico. Upon returning and a rough reentry into medical school I take my Primary entrance exam tomorrow, the last step before I enter the clinic as a fully functioning intern. And so I write tonight, at 11:00 pm, about taking time for the self: an integral aspect of health and healing.

All recommendations suggested here are purely for your own information and education. The information is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Sarah Marshall is a candidate to graduate as a Naturopathic Doctor in June 2009. She is currently practicing as a medical intern at the Natural Health Center Portland, OR. If you would like to schedule and appointment for a personalized health consultation with her call (503) 552-1551.

No comments: